Heidi Knoblauch, Venture and Growth Relationship Manager at Pioneer Bank and owner of Plumb Oyster Bar in Troy joins the show to explain the finance ecosystem in the Capital Region. This is an episode you don’t want to miss…
Subscribe to the show
Subscribe by email
Enter your best email to receive new episodes of the show directly to your inbox…
Heidi Knoblauch Explains the Capital Region Finance Ecosystem
Heidi Knoblauch, Venture and Growth Relationship Manager at Pioneer and Owner of Plumb Oyster Bar in Troy, joins the show to explain the finance ecosystem in the Capital Region. This is an episode you don’t want to miss…
- Heidi shares her background. (3:14)
- Heidi shares how she got a Ph.D. and small business financing. (6:51)
- Heidi explains what happened to the seed fund. (9:37)
- Heidi shares why people should take advantage of working capital programs. (11:53)
- Heidi explains why that connection between investors and entrepreneurs is significant. (17:06)
- Where does Heidi find investors? (19:27)
- Heidi mentions one of the exciting things about the gaming accelerators. (23:45)
- What does Heidi think of established people versus new people starting businesses? (32:41)
- Heidi mentions one of the good things that RPI does. (37:28)
- “People say…’How do you do a bunch of stuff? How do you get it all done? What are you doing?’ And to be honest, it’s around one single thing, which is promoting the region through small business development.” – Heidi Knoblauch
- “If I didn’t have the ability to make that change during the pandemic, I think I would have felt really hopeless, if that makes sense. But, I got to connect with a ton of small businesses across the capital region and hear about what was going on in their lives… and, kind of scramble to get this government money.” – Heidi Knoblauch
- “We are in a place where all the pieces are there. It’s just about putting them together. And it’s about finding the right people who can do that right now. I think if you look across the Capital Region, there are a lot of smart people who are like…Okay, how do we make this happen?” – Heidi Knoblauch
Rogue Risk is redefining what it means to receive a best-in-class insurance experience. Too often you are forced to struggle through the insurance buying process.
You are left confused; questioning whether or not what your time and money were spent well or wasted. Rogue Risk is different.
Through the integration of technology and experienced insurance professionals, we’re able to deliver insurance solutions faster and easier while prioritizing coverage.
Field Realty represents the region’s finest properties with exceptional skill using the most innovative technologies currently available.
Field Realty offers ultimate privacy and security, speed, and efficiency.
Their years of full-time experience have given them a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace.