Vic Christopher, President of Clark House Hospitality, which is the parent company for Troy (and Capital Region) staples such as Donna’s Italian, Little Pecks and Lucas Confectionary, joins the podcast for deep dive into entrepreneurialism and small city business.
Subscribe to the show
Subscribe by email
Enter your best email to receive new episodes of the show directly to your inbox…
Vic Christopher on the Future of Troy
In this episode of the Capital Region Business podcast, Vic Christopher, the President of Clark House Hospitality, which is the parent company for Troy (and Capital Region) staples such as Donna’s Italian, Little Pecks and Lucas Confectionery, joins us for a deep dive into entrepreneurialism and small city business.
- Vic shares why he decided to start his business in Troy, New York. (2:54)
- Vic mentions why New York City is a scary place right now. (5:52)
- What is Vic’s team currently working on in the company? (9:33)
- How does Vic work through political roadblocks? (10:36)
- Vic mentions why he’s always been a risk-taker. (11:08)
- Vic mentions the biggest threat to business. (17:46)
- What does Vic envision for his company? (20:03)
- Vic shares why 2020 was the best year of his life. (25:27)
- Vic shares the other plans for his business. (28:49)
- “Don’t let everybody know what you’re thinking all the time. And I think people like doing business with me because they know where I stand on things. I don’t keep anything to myself, but it’s definitely a problem.” – Vic Christopher
- “If you feel that what you’re doing doesn’t have much of a purpose, get the hell out, go do something else. I see people that are just not happy doing what they’re doing, and I encourage everybody in my life, and even the people that run this company to go out, and do their own thing.” – Vic Christopher
- “I always wanted to envision providing a path to entrepreneurship, just through the environment that we all create together here in downtown Troy, and we’ve done that.” – Vic Christopher
Rogue Risk is redefining what it means to receive a best-in-class insurance experience. Too often you are forced to struggle through the insurance buying process.
You are left confused; questioning whether or not what your time and money were spent well or wasted. Rogue Risk is different.
Through the integration of technology and experienced insurance professionals, we’re able to deliver insurance solutions faster and easier while prioritizing coverage.
Field Realty represents the region’s finest properties with exceptional skill using the most innovative technologies currently available.
Field Realty offers ultimate privacy and security, speed, and efficiency.
Their years of full-time experience have given them a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace.